June 27, 2005

Subjek: Hari-hari yang dilalui...


Genap arinih 25 hari jd bini org..perasaan?? entahlah, tp pakat dok senyum sorang2 je la nih pah oit muahahahah...

kehidupan seperti biasa tp now, emmmm..room is 4 2 not like yesterday, i think n do only 4 me, me alone..so it little bit 'crowded' i think hehehe..frm 1 person i become 2..including my hubby..my fun time now is different frm bachelor time..(fuyooo..bachelor gone!)..wat i eat, leader, do, angry,tension is all by myself..but now everything is including him..the big HIM, he own me..he alreayd bought me for RM22.50 so i'm now all his only uwaaaaaaa...

so i do feel great with him... but my my ego wont allowed it..so yesterday he break my high altar ego..kind of scolded me..n at the same time advice n remind me of wat i am today..that i'm not bachelor wit out responbility but now i must change to be different..more matured lady..(lady?!!..yukkksss)..so i'm kind of thinking now..maybe his rite after all.. (ade mayb lg tuh..cant accept truth huh?) i'm not matured yet as a lady or women..n he as my mentor/leader/owner/responbility now..after married..he will guide me..i hv to obey n agreed if he try to so something rite n good cause for me..after all he love me rite?

as a women nowdays..i'm already comfortable being indipendence..no help frm human called man..everyting i do, i do it by myself..so after those magical moment (ijab n kabul) i kind dizzy to hv some1 who will protect n guide me..n love me as wat i am..manja lebey le pah oit..but the time wil tell is my path is rite or i hv to pay high risk muahahahah...

p/s: tru color?!..some of them already flow hehehhehe

No comments: